Automating for your success
Edgewater Automation is a uniquely experienced designer and builder of custom automation equipment based in St. Joseph, Michigan. Our innovative solutions address the challenges our customers face in today’s dynamic global manufacturing environment.
Who We Are:
A unified team of highly-skilled and experienced designers and builders of custom assembly and test equipment.
What We Do:
- Specialize in automated assembly and test equipment for today’s technologies.
- Integrate with leading suppliers of robotics, motion control, and vision systems.
- Develop new and innovative products and processes.
- Design and build complete projects; from simple stand-alone stations to complex integrated assembly and test systems.
How We Do It:
- Each turn-key project is evaluated and concepted by an expert team of project and design managers who then work alongside our in-house design and manufacturing teams until completion – all within our 2 state-of-the-art facilities with a total of 47,000 sq. ft
- We strive for excellent communication, problem solving, and budgeting in our ultimate task of exceeding our customer expectations.
The goal of Edgewater Automation is to provide quality equipment and elegant solutions that will help ensure the success of each customer.
Edgewater Automation’s core business is the design, build, and implementation of custom automated assembly and test equipment for a variety of markets: automotive, medical, pharmaceutical, solar, consumer, stored power, and electronics. Our custom systems are uniquely designed and built for a specific application. We find projects often have more than one automation concept that would solve the manufacturing requirements. In these situations, working through a cost/benefit analysis with our customer determines the best solution to the project requirements. In projects where the product design and processes are still in development, we can provide engineering resources to assist our customers in determining the best product and process designs to help ensure a successful automation project.
Please contact us or continue exploring our website to learn more about Edgewater Automation.