Structure & Process
At Edgewater, we manage our projects in a series of phases. Through each of these phases a dedicated project manager provides a single point of contact for our customer. In addition, each of the engineers and machine builders who are assigned to the project is 100% dedicated from launch through installation.
The door is always open at Edgewater Automation. We encourage frequent customer visits during all phases of the project to facilitate communication, and to help ensure that the project timeline and budget have been attained successfully.
- Every project will have an assigned project manager to keep team members organized and motivated.
- Single point of contact for the customer in all phases of the project.
- Provide bi-monthly project timelines for customer.
- Scope changes with in projects are made upfront.
- Oversee mechanical & electrical design, design reviews/approvals, equipment assembly, customer runoff, installation, and documentation.
- Edgewater’s In-house engineers work with Solid Works 3D, and AutoCAD.
- Over 200 years of collective experience in Mechanical and Controls.
- Any changes throughout project are dealt with right away because the designers and builders are in full communication all the way through installation.
- Offer prototype concepts to ensure the customers success in design.
- You tell us what you want and we’ll give you a concept design within weeks.
- Capable of doing web reviews to review project details on-line while you talk through the process in a conference call.
- All project lead technicians are journeymen technicians certified by US Department of Labor.
- Manufacturing Manager
- Shipping & Receiving
- Machining- CNC & tool room of state of the art equipment.
- Mechanical Technicians- All aspects of machine assembly.
- Electrical Technicians- Assemble electrical system layouts, debug, & installation.
- Fluid Technicians- Hydraulic & Pneumatic experts.
- Skilled work staff with special machine experience
- New in 2001, expanded to 39,000 sq. ft.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- Complete capabilities in machining
- Machine Assembly
- Debug and Run-off